Heroic Event- Unable to Access New Nodes All Evening

Options
Art Flash
Art Flash Posts: 47
I wanted to throw this up, even though this even is closing in a couple of minutes just to put it on the record. I use an iPhone to play MPQ, and I have been keeping up with the current heroic event in an effort to compete. However, since about mid afternoon onward I have been unable to play any nodes for points. I have tried playing on wireless internet and my cellular service, and I restarted the game multiple times. Checking the forum and seeing that people had their story reset, I tried replaying old nodes, which again were worth zero points because they were intended not to be repeatable I think, and still no luck. So I have been completely unable to acquire new points for hours now, dropping me out of the competition effectively.

I don't know how many others have had this problem, but there's something incredibly upsetting about losing out on a cover (was about rank 90ish before this) only to lose not due to skill or time put in, but rather technical complications.

Comments

• unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    Hi. same thing happened to me. But I had to replay the nodes till the essential nodes opened up and everything went fine from there. So I just spent unnecessary time and health bars on defeating the same nodes in main before I start gaining more points.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    unimatrix wrote:
    Hi. same thing happened to me. But I had to replay the nodes till the essential nodes opened up and everything went fine from there. So I just spent unnecessary time and health bars on defeating the same nodes in main before I start gaining more points.

Same here. Fortunately i managed to clear the nodes with minimal damage. I thought it was only me so i sent in a ticket. Then i thought maybe it's some pseudo-Gauntlet style kind of run where you have to defeat the old nodes again to open up new nodes....