HELP

Options
Help i downloaded the new update for marvel puzzle quest and when it was done i lost everything.
My profile is still on my alliance page but my phone restarted me at the beginning.
125 days or so I've been playing. That's a huge loss. Can i get my original profile back?

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    If you haven't mailed customer support yet, please do so. Use the mail icon in-game which will include some of the info you're going to need to give them. You'll also need to play the "new" one at least till you can create a new username. At that point, create a throw away name. Give your old name and new name to CS. They may need some other stuff for verification, but they can then unlink the "new" account and relink the old to your device.
  • IceIX wrote:
    If you haven't mailed customer support yet, please do so. Use the mail icon in-game which will include some of the info you're going to need to give them. You'll also need to play the "new" one at least till you can create a new username. At that point, create a throw away name. Give your old name and new name to CS. They may need some other stuff for verification, but they can then unlink the "new" account and relink the old to your device.

Is this what's necessary for other account issues? I have a ticket open but no response yet.

Good to know they can do that, though!
  • Thanx for the reply but I've already emailed them 3 times on Thursday and Friday still no answer which really sucks. Good to know that they can reset it though thanx.
  • ih8uf
    ih8uf Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had that problem when using a new phone and new iPad...I restarted MPQ, then connected with my FB account, and it went back to where I was before...
    Not sure why it would do that with an update, but I'm guessing the same would apply to your problem...