The Hood not working correctly

Options
MaskedMan
MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
The Hood is supposed to steal a single AP if there are more than X on the board.

I watch as starting with 10 Green APs I made a 3 green 3 yellow match and my total went to 9 Green APs. It seems the computer is deducting before waiting for the last match to process.

The only other opponents in the match were Sentry and Draken and the team-up power never got used in the match.

This is a seriously bad bug.

This may or may not be related to Hood by the way. I have had times where I wondered where my APs have gone and wondered where the computers came from so it could just be an intermittent issue that assigns APs to wrong team, but this is the first time I caught it not working while I was looking at the totals.

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Whether this is a UI issue or an actual underlying bug, it has been submitted and documented many times. As always, try to grab screenshots so that documentation can be submitted to tech support.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Screenshots serve no purpose in this particular case since there is no way for them to verify what happened between the 2 shots (cascades all disappear). A recording of the whole thing might work but you would have to record every game you place forever to catch it. I am not prepared to serve as their QA department because they can't be bothered. For such a simple program it is incredibly buggy.