The Brotherhood

Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm not a great expert about the marvel comics and I got a new target boost that says extra damage to the brotherhood. So my question is, what is the brotherhood and who is in it? I'm suspecting the hood but I don't own him myself and is only the name so far icon_e_smile.gif some marvel universe experts here?

Comments

• Off the top of my head, Magneto may be the only Brotherhood member in the game at present - please correct me if I am wrong here. The Brotherhood of Mutants basically think they are superior to the ordinary human race, they are portrayed in the X-Men films (as well as the comic books, of course).
  • And I should qualify the above, I am no Marvel Universe expert! Just knew that from watching the films.
  • The current members of brotherhood are magneto(classic) (first incarnation), juggernaut (Eleventh Incarnation) & Daken (fourteen incarnation). Magneto (marvel now!) He is part of cyclops's uncanny xmen. So I believe there is no effect. Daken was in brotherhood after he was mystery alive and re appear fighting against xforce to awaken En Sabah Nur(kid apocalypse) into turning Apocalypse.:
  • Thanks for the clarification icon_e_smile.gif
  • You are welcome, im very much a fan boy.
  • ****? I just realized Juggernaut is not affected by Brotherhood attack. icon_e_sad.gif((((
  • mechgouki wrote:
    ****? I just realized Juggernaut is not affected by Brotherhood attack. icon_e_sad.gif((((
    For some reason juggernaut is affected by xmen boost, magneto is the only one affected by the brotherhod boost, prety pointless if you ask me.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    ****? I just realized Juggernaut is not affected by Brotherhood attack. icon_e_sad.gif((((

I'm by no means an expert on comic book history but was he ever part of any of the brotherhoods?

Edit: He has been an x-man in recent memory so probably at other times too.