I cringe when...

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
*I sell off a blue spidey or red rags. It happens too often, and I KNOW people would be willing to trade me 10k ISO for one.

*I look at any of the covers I made wrong. 5 green Thor, 5 yellow Cap, 5/4/4 Wolvie. Level withheld for my own sanity xforce wolverine.

*I forget to stun Juggernaut and he headbutts someone into oblivion.

What moments make you cringe?

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    1. Rubber banding.

2. When I get ahead of myself and get excited by a cover match and miss an extra move environmental tile match.

3. When I click get standard cover and it's black widow or hawk eye or even worse yelena belova.

4. Going into battle with a 010 punisher

5. When I apply ISO to level up and it stops 1 or 2 short of the amount needed.

6. When I click on a mission and see level 240 juggernaut
  • The amount of green on the screen whenever I try to do the high level hulk missions against rags/juggs lol
  • My thor is 5/3/5, but I'm too lazy to remake him. My Captain America also has 5 in yellow, but I find him kind of useless.
  • Rubber banding.

Exactly.

When I miss a match 5 black on the board because I'm too anxious to match the 3 red I need to trigger Thor.

When I come out of a victory in a tourney to the "you lost 130 points" screen.
  • When you you have to watch someone having relations with your girlfriend and they "forget to pull out." That would be a reverse euphemism for "you see a high level of one of your favorite covers you wish you had that number of covers for and the other person has messed them up spectacularly. Although in both situations you usually laugh a little before you cry.
  • Regalis wrote:
    Rubber banding.

Exactly.

When I miss a match 5 black on the board because I'm too anxious to match the 3 red I need to trigger Thor.

When I come out of a victory in a tourney to the "you lost 130 points" screen.

I miss environmental and black match 5s constantly. Though now that I leveled Punisher to 90 I'm trying to find black matches more.

The last one makes me nearly homicidal. A touch above cringing.
  • Whenever I trigger Magneto's red power instead of Rag's... There go 3 thunderclaps.
  • Whenever I trigger Magneto's red power instead of Rag's... There go 3 thunderclaps.

Yeah. Mine costs 3, but it still makes me scream.
  • Forgetting the number of strike tiles on the board and getting greedy going after that one final blue match to maximize Spidey's heal, only to down the opponent.

Seeing that the only match you can make is going to setup the opponent for an epic cascade.

Knowing the opponent is going to launch a death blow and the guy you want to protect is the only one who can make a match.

New reward... 20 ISO

Another one that makes me "homicidal" is having to close 5 bloody pop ups every time I come back into the game.
  • Not being able to send my Blue Spidey or other similarly rare covers to my friends who haven't been as lucky as I and are still working on him.

Man to be able to trade would be so cool.

Also... needing the blue cover and getting nothing but the other color covers until you finally snap, work super hard to earn one in either a tournament or (gasp) breakdown and spend the 1250 HP... and then the very next standard pack you get hands you the cover you needed the whole time.