Multiple devices - one account?

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
So, I left my Nexus 10 at work. Damn.

But my S3 uses the same facebook account.

If I install MPQ on it, will it automatically pick up Moon Roach's roster? Will it stop MPQ from working on my tablet? What happens if I play two matches at the same time on different devices?

Luckily I have Wolveroach, but Moon Roach is missing a cubic fuckton of node refreshes...

Comments

• Moon Roach wrote:

If I install MPQ on it, will it automatically pick up Moon Roach's roster? Will it stop MPQ from working on my tablet? What happens if I play two matches at the same time on different devices?

Luckily I have Wolveroach, but Moon Roach is missing a cubic tinykitty of node refreshes...

If you linked the game to facebook and the facebook account is same, it will pick up your latest data and roster.

You can't play them at the same time btw. If you play on your S3, the MPQ on your Nexus 10 will log out itself when you open it and you will be brought to title screen. And vice versa.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Berto_Y wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Luckily I have Wolveroach, but Moon Roach is missing a cubic tinykitty of node refreshes...

If you linked the game to facebook and the facebook account is same, it will pick up your latest data and roster.

You can't play them at the same time btw. If you play on your S3, the MPQ on your Nexus 10 will log out itself when you open it and you will be brought to title screen. And vice versa.

Yippee! Thanks for the information. Now all I need is to find a magnifying glass.