Kudos to Keith and also the Art team

Options
yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Time to give out some random credit where it's clearly due.

Keith ("Audio" at Demiurge Studios) always makes sure that everything sounds super natural and realistic and you know that when Ares hammer thumps down it hurts, when thunder crackles you jump and when a character goes down you feel the loss.

Props also to the "Art" team - Anthony, Tom, Eric, Katie and Chen-Jun (and their fearless director, Leland) who produce some really great character art.

Good job and pat on the backs all round.

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry, Keith.
    The very first thing I did, as with all apps, was disable all audio so that the game doesn't drain my battery as much.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    Sorry, Keith.
    The very first thing I did, as with all apps, was disable all audio so that the game doesn't drain my battery as much.

...and bother my GF from watching soap operas while I play
  • Mawtful wrote:
    Sorry, Keith.

Yeah, Keith, sorry. But listen all times only two music themes or just one sounds in silence is boring like Hell, so I disable all audio too. Even if it don't drain my battery, cuz I'm Steam player. icon_lol.gif

P.S. Really, guys, maybe you try add personal battle themes to each char, which was chosen depending on the who add to central slot? Or, if you so like use movie based stuff and have Marvel license, then it is would be awesome to use movies OST and score?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Actually, I have to half apologise to Keith as well, I just realised.

I have the music turned off but sound effects on (so I guess that was what my original post was saying).