Farewell Brothers ;D

Options
Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I have enjoyed this great game everyday since It was released in steam icon_e_biggrin.gif (even with the nerfs, the unpopular changes like true healing, the good ones like the alliances, ...), but my time has come to an end.

Thanks for all the info shared in this forum icon_idea.gif (mieschiefmaker, Nonce Equitaur, repronaz, emeryt, phantron, NorthernPolarity, ...) for the feedback from MPQ (this is just for you IceIX icon_cool.gif ) and for the good times in my two alliances 'iso Illuminati' and 'the scAvengers'. Keep on rocking and enjoy this great game as much as you can icon_e_wink.gif

Since I saw the first ranking compendium created by mischiefmaker I start this excel characters and skills compendium with every character info detailed in his/her corresponding tab, It was helpful for me and I hope that for others too. If anyone wants to keep on working on it, it would be great (due to the level shift the maximum damages are not up to date, but the first tab with the tile match damage is fine). I will leave the link active for a month, feel free to download it.

Good hunt icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    Options
    Sorry to see you go, Anubis! I enjoyed our time together in Iso Illuminati. Enjoy real life (or a different game)! icon_e_smile.gif
  • john1620b wrote:
    Sorry to see you go, Anubis! I enjoyed our time together in Iso Illuminati. Enjoy real life (or a different game)! icon_e_smile.gif
    Thanks mate. I enjoy it too. I wish you the best of luck icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hey Anubis, sad to see you go. So many members (of our alliance) have left...
    Anyway, I appreciate the chats and advice you've given. Thanks and all the best!
  • "&#91 wrote: »
    "]Hey Anubis, sad to see you go. So many members (of our alliance) have left...
    Anyway, I appreciate the chats and advice you've given. Thanks and all the best!
    Thanks to all of you. I have enjoy the chat and our alliance forum even more than the game icon_e_biggrin.gif I hope our commander can find a good replacement so you can keep on rocking ;D