Points for Hulk quests

Options
I sent in the ticket and they emailed back and said they'd review, but I was doing all of the hulk quests, did the 2000 one down to 150 points or so, incidentally lost the next match, and all of the hunts which were worth 100-300 points dropped down as if I had finished them all. Now, several hours later, they're still just now reaching the 100's rank. I'm a little disappointed because I was grinding within the top 300 overall and I might drop to where that's un reachable. Am I being "punished" for my lost match?

Comments

• It sounds like you lost the extra points you were getting due to rubberbanding, since you jumped up a huge amount in points doing the 2k points mission. Rubberbanding is when you get extra points for a mission because you are lower in rank in the event.
  • But my points were still in the hundreds for every mission. The only thing that changed is I lost a mission. As soon as I did, they all decreased in value. And I don't think it was rubber banding because I already was pretty highly ranked.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Still probably just rubber banding. The client likely refreshed from the server after you lost, and started showing the correct values.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Still probably just rubber banding. The client likely refreshed from the server after you lost, and started showing the correct values.

I'm with Nemek. Often, the values don't update right away.