"Our Big Hitters"

Options
2»

Comments

• fixed now, and an 85 pyro has been added. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • radiopy wrote:
    And in case "Needy" was too easy, they added a 200 Grenadier.

Well I'm screwed. Without Ragnorak and no high level Mags I dont stand a chance. It took forever just to beat down 22k Juggs. Whats Rags health at lvl230 and a Grenadier?
  • Wow, thanks for the heads up! That gave me a big boost in rank! Repeated them all before the fix. icon_razz.gif
  • 19.5k jugs, 14.6k ragna and a 8k grenadier, pushovers basically..... icon_razz.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my first one in, and then I got the dreaded "update downloaded" to tell my my fun was canceled. Oh well, I'll take the 1500 point bonus!
  • Just seen this mission off to side for 1st time or Ida grinded it down long ago. I tried it with lvl 15 hulk 15 punisher and 35 wolvie. Managed to take out rag then die next turn. Haha
  • After the fix, this one will be for the spenders...
    Who else has their Punisher or Hulk sufficiently levels to be an use at all against 14.4k Rags + Jugs.??
    Even with boosts, you'd have to get pretty lucky to win this one...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    MrMeer wrote:
    After the fix, this one will be for the spenders...
    Who else has their Punisher or Hulk sufficiently levels to be an use at all against 14.4k Rags + Jugs.??

Meh, I beat it with 100 Spidey and 85 Wolvie, which isn't THAT crazy of a team. Obviously, the key was to gather as much blue AP as quickly as possible and eventually wear them down while stunned.

That is, however, the last time that I'll bother doing it. Unless there's 1000+ points attached to it, I don't see it being efficient.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Oh. I didn't even realize they added a lvl 240 Ragnarok to Needy...that'd be an actual scary mission if it weren't bugged out.

Beaten with a 85 wolvie icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    MrMeer wrote:
    After the fix, this one will be for the spenders...

Meh, I beat it with 100 Spidey and 85 Wolvie, which isn't THAT crazy of a team. Obviously, the key was to gather as much blue AP as quickly as possible and eventually wear them down while stunned.

That is, however, the last time that I'll bother doing it. Unless there's 1000+ points attached to it, I don't see it being efficient.

"Our Big Hitters" is the one forcing you to use Punisher and Hulk. I guess you could have Spidey as a 3rd, but you be looking at on marathon match. IMHO this level is pretty much impossible.
    (EDIT: without spending tons of $$ on Punisher & Hulk)
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    thank god for rubber banding so we can catch up to all you dirty exploiters icon_e_wink.gif
  • Did it with a 75 punisher and a spidey. Got VERY lucky with blues on the board, and loaded out the strike attack tiles. Was doing 800 a match plus another 700 per attack tile. Didn't take too long but not worth it really.
  • Did it with 30 Punisher, 15 Hulk, and 66 Spidey. Wasn't easy, but I did it. Everyone even survived. I used the heroic hammer boost to take out the pyro early so it'd stop feeding green to juggernaut. If there's anything ridiculous in this game, it's that non-supers that generate AP automatically each turn can be a battery for supers.

Punisher's Red finished both Rag and Jug for me.
  • That is a tough one. Beat it first with a 65 Wolverine and lots of luck. Second time I used a 35 Punisher & 72 Spiderman. It took forever with lots of stunning. Punisher executed all 3 enemies!
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I beat it with a 75 Wolvie, 18 Punisher and 15 Hulk. Twice, in a row. Over 3k points combined.
  • radiopy wrote:
    I beat it with a 75 Wolvie, 18 Punisher and 15 Hulk. Twice, in a row. Over 3k points combined.

Yeah, it's really not that tough with wolverine.
  • I've got my wolvie to about 50 now with a 15 punisher and 15 hulk and it's not much problem anymore.
  • A high-level Wolverine and some color boosts did the trick for me. Fully-leveled Feral Claws twice at the start and a few tile matches takes care of Juggernaut before he can collect enough tiles for his attacks. By the time he is down, my tile matches are doing 1000+ damage and Wolvie's red ability is nearly ready.

Meanwhile, Hulk matches black tiles to put him out front and suck up damage whenever possible. Regular enemy hits will trigger his anger ability to create more green tiles for your Wolverine just as your turn begins. More feral claws, more regular damage, fewer turns to win.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    A high-level Wolverine and some color boosts did the trick for me. Fully-leveled Feral Claws twice at the start and a few tile matches takes care of Juggernaut before he can collect enough tiles for his attacks. By the time he is down, my tile matches are doing 1000+ damage and Wolvie's red ability is nearly ready.

Meanwhile, Hulk matches black tiles to put him out front and suck up damage whenever possible. Regular enemy hits will trigger his anger ability to create more green tiles for your Wolverine just as your turn begins. More feral claws, more regular damage, fewer turns to win.
    How did you get the black cover already?
  • Spoit wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    A high-level Wolverine and some color boosts did the trick for me. Fully-leveled Feral Claws twice at the start and a few tile matches takes care of Juggernaut before he can collect enough tiles for his attacks. By the time he is down, my tile matches are doing 1000+ damage and Wolvie's red ability is nearly ready.

How did you get the black cover already?

Avenger tokens.