"Our Big Hitters"

Options
radiopy
radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
IceIX (and others) -

It shows an 85 Jug/Rag, but in reality it's a level 15 Rag and level 1 Jug. I've already grinded it to a pulp so I'm good, but my guess is that this is not intentional...

Comments

• Or maybe it was icon_e_wink.gif
  • radiopy
    Options
    Hey, I'm good with it! It shot me up into the top 50. But 400 points for a few weaklings?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Whattt...when did this mission just decide to pop up....
  • Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Also, it was probably funny for the first time someone played it and wasted some boosts.
  • radiopy
    Options
    I know I did! a Lvl 18 Punisher and Lvl 15 Hulk with someone else? That's disaster, until you realize it's a cake-walk!
  • Yeah considering the fact that this event is turning into a non-stop grind I will take the almost free points. Seriously cleared that mission 5 times in 5 minutes.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Hence why I want it shut down after I've gotten all my points! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jumped on to enjoy and...another punisher require event...sigh.

Me no have punisher. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is currently worth 2000 points. Received two progression rewards by just completing it once. This will be fun! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lol thank you for the heads up, cleared it three times, went from rank 10500 to 384.

worth 2k points each time.

i'm gonna file this under broken (its rewarding me 100 points but allowed me to rb catchup)

edit: nevermind, worth 0 points!
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    forgrim wrote:
    lol thank you for the heads up, cleared it three times, went from rank 10500 to 384.

worth 2k points each time.

i'm gonna file this under broken (its rewarding me 100 points but allowed me to rb catchup)

edit: nevermind, worth 0 points!

The same thing happened on the final Greenland mission along the path. Which, while not insane points, was still giving me trouble before.

Edit: Fixed bizarre typo
  • Nemek
    Options
    NFHQ43 wrote:
    why'll.

This is the strangest spelling of 'while' I've ever seen...

On topic, I wonder how long this will go on...
  • Nemek wrote:
    NFHQ43 wrote:
    why'll.

This is the strangest spelling of 'while' I've ever seen...

On topic, I wonder how long this will go on...

Apparently that's what happens when I type too fast. As for how long, I hope long enough to get my to 50,0000 points. I checked the other missions, they all seem fine, just the two in Greenland.
  • Nemek
    Options
    Oh. I didn't even realize they added a lvl 240 Ragnarok to Needy...that'd be an actual scary mission if it weren't bugged out.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Hmm, didn't even know about that one ("Needy")! Can't complain about (virtually) free points...
  • Nemek wrote:
    Oh. I didn't even realize they added a lvl 240 Ragnarok to Needy...that'd be an actual scary mission if it weren't bugged out.

Yeah, first time I played through last night it actually killed my Wolverine and my Spidey. Hulk actually finished it out, believe it or not.
  • radiopy
    Options
    ...AAAAAAND nerfed. Rightfully so!
  • Lol i got my grinds in before they nerfed icon_e_smile.gif
  • I farmed needy already before with boosts to 0. Well at least I could sneak in some easy points on big hitters before the fix. Now it's pretty much impossible with 2 forced low levels.
  • radiopy
    Options
    And in case "Needy" was too easy, they added a 200 Grenadier.