some suggestions to shake up the metagame

Options
As we know the current metagame is very heavily focused on the ldaken sentry combo, I thought I would suggest some characters/moves that could shake up the current metagame. I would love to hear some opinions and your suggestions

Move: pacify (8 blue)
Level 1: stun for 1 turn and destroy strike tiles worth 50 points does not generate damage or ap
Level 2: 75 worth of strike tiles
Level 3: 2 turn stun
Level 4: 100 worth of strike tiles
Level 5: 3 turn stun

Max level : 1000 worth of strike tiles

This move would help throw down a massive roadblock to the daiken sentry combo, freezing world rupture and stripping away strike tiles probs only viable on offence though

Character 3* Juggernaut

Unstoppable Force (red passive)
Juggernauts charges continually picking up speed, causes cascades to do more damage
Level 1: cascade damage drop off reduced to 15%
Level 2 cascade damage drop off reduced to 5%
Level 3 cascade damage drop off reduced to zero
Level 4 cascade damage increases by 5% per cascade
Level 5 cascade damage increases by 15% per cascade

Collateral damage (black passive)
Juggernauts rampage damages friend and foe alike
Level 1: other friendly team members take 20% of damage from cascades
Level 2 15%
Level 3 10%
Level 4 5%
Level 5 0%

Unstoppable crush
Same as 1* version

Comments

• Bishop

Adsorb (purple passive)
    Whenever bishop is damaged he adsorbs 1/3 of the ap used/generated rounded up if there are more then 8 purple on the board
    Level 1 8 purple
    Level 2 7 purple
    Level 3 6 purple
    Level 4 5 purple
    Level 5 4 purple

High power strikes (yellow passive)
    Bishop gains damage in each colour proportional to the total mana the team has
    Level 1: gains 1 damage per colour for every 5 the team has
    Level 2: 4AP
    Level 3: 3ap
    Level 4: 2ap
    Level 5: per every 1 ap

Pure energy blast (red 5ap)
    Bishop release energy damaging the whole enemy team
    Level 1: drains 5 so of every colour
    Level 2 +25% damage
    Level 3 4ap
    Level 4 +50% damage
    Level 5 3ap

This character would be interesting, would start out weak but would rapidly begin tanking most colours, combine with medium health would be a powerful character who has to be balanced so to not get killed too quickly
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You do realize this isn't going to affect the Daken/Sentry combo at all right? Whatever you suggest isn't going to do squat unless you can stop them from starting with 6AP in Green, Yellow, and Black (If using Hood instead). Boosts overrides pretty much every suggestion.
  • You do realize this isn't going to affect the Daken/Sentry combo at all right? Whatever you suggest isn't going to do squat unless you can stop them from starting with 6AP in Green, Yellow, and Black (If using Hood instead). Boosts overrides pretty much every suggestion.

I think it's just a matter of time before boosts are phased out of the game by TUs. You can't have those outrageous TU recall costs in the 100-300 HP range when a 200 iso 3 AP of 2 color boost is better than almost any TUs.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    You do realize this isn't going to affect the Daken/Sentry combo at all right? Whatever you suggest isn't going to do squat unless you can stop them from starting with 6AP in Green, Yellow, and Black (If using Hood instead). Boosts overrides pretty much every suggestion.

I think it's just a matter of time before boosts are phased out of the game by TUs. You can't have those outrageous TU recall costs in the 100-300 HP range when a 200 iso 3 AP of 2 color boost is better than almost any TUs.
    Yeah, but you're also the one who was advocating the hardest for the AP all boosts to go P2W. And look at where we are now! wish granted icon_lol.gif
  • Spoit wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

Yeah, but you're also the one who was advocating the hardest for the AP all boosts to go P2W. And look at where we are now! wish granted icon_lol.gif

For all the stalking you do you sure missed that I always advocated getting rid of all boosts or put a limit to the number that can be used over an event.