Will cutscenes ever look better?

Options
Kelbris
Kelbris Posts: 1,051
edited August 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Right now they're just speech bubbles in front of a recycled upper body on recycled backgrounds.

Will I ever actually want to do more than quickly skim the text, or is this the best it's going to get? Part of the allure of this game is the comics it's based off of, but all we get is dialogue.

Then again, we rarely get new dialogue. Tis a shame.

Comments

• Deadpool was brilliant, though.

And they do put in some effort to fit in a storyline. You have to give them credit for that.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I loved the Deadpool PVE. It was written well, and only had two maps of material which probably means it was easier to make.

Didn't need to be a whole week full of repetitive sub-mission rotation, with some nodes that have no story advancement. EVERY node had something. That's how PvE should be done. Not some annoying 5-7 day commitment if you want all the prog rewards.
  • Yep. Also, lots of subs can get pretty confusing at times. It's easy to lose track of which ones you've played alread when grinding and the varying ending times are bothersome too.
  • Repetitive node play put me in the bad habit of skipping the cuts, so I habitually missed roughly half of the Deadpool ones. Tiny effing kitty. icon_lol.gif