Switching from a Facebook account to another?

Options
I'm a bit fed up with the relentless amount of games requesting me to link them to my Facebook account so I created a new FB account just for games.
The problem is - can I switch my current MPQ save to the newly created FB account ?
I asked support about three weeks ago, still no answer.
Can anybody help? Thanks!

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    sorcered wrote:
    I'm a bit fed up with the relentless amount of games requesting me to link them to my Facebook account so I created a new FB account just for games.
    The problem is - can I switch my current MPQ save to the newly created FB account ?
    I asked support about three weeks ago, still no answer.
    Can anybody help? Thanks!

Remove the old account from mpq and add the new one, and there will be two options for what to do with your save file

I have no idea what the one other than "load" is called, but you want to pick that one
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, you can. You'll need to do a couple of things first.

1) Go to the Facebook account you currently have associated with MPQ and go into your app permissions. Remove the permissions for MPQ.
    2) Delete or otherwise disassociate the Facebook app on your phone with the unwanted Facebook account (can be done in settings->Facebook, assuming iOS).
    3) Reload MPQ. It should now prompt you to sync with a new Facebook account. Enter the credentials for the new Facebook account.

This *should* take care of it. Sorry if I missed any steps, trying to recall from memory.
  • BrandonE
    BrandonE Posts: 51
    Options
    I did the same thing a while back. On my Android, I had an extra step or two.

I had to log out of my regular FB account in the FB app, as that was the only account that MPQ would allow me to link up with. Then log into FB app with new "fake" FB account, link to MPQ, then log back out of "fake" FB and back into my regular FB account in the FB app.