Iron Man Model 40 Recharge bug

Options
There is a game bug relating to the Iron Man model 40 Recharge ability.

The bug involves when the count down period is up on the recharge tiles and in the same turn another ability activates due to it’s count down timer ending.

If the other ability destroys one of the recharge tiles the bug occurs. The bug is that instead of all the tiles activating only one of them activates and then immediately Iron Man becomes stunned then as soon as he returns to play the remainng recharge tile activates and stuns Iron Man again. This results in Iron Man only getting 1 tile for recharge, waiting the stun period, getting any remaining tiles and becoming stunned again. Specifically I have been able to reproduce these events three times now with Magneto’s Red Magnetic Flux (4) ability destroying a recharge tile on the same turn as Recharge (4) is supposed to activate resulting in the return from the first Recharge 2 turns stun, activate remaining Recharge tile and return to stun for another 2 turns. This bug has now ended up costing me in 2 of the 3 matches in which this has occurred and as such is fairly important in my opinion.

UncleJohn

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I'm so sorry! I reported your post while absent-mindedly reporting spam posts. So, so sorry! Hope Lakestone recognizes my mistake, will PM them as well about my mistake.