Not getting the correct rating points

Options
I'm playing the Hulk event and started to notice that when I choose to play a battle that will give me 5 rating points but when I finish the battle I only get 3 points. One time I got 0 points! What gives? I've noticed it happens very often.

Comments

• ive seen the same. its like its always lagging behind displaying the previous value when you start fight.
  • It's correct, and Catalyst has it dead on -- it's bugged and showing the last points you got, not the points you will earn. You can fix this by killing and restarting the app and it will display the correct information.

I do wish this would get fixed, but it's been around since the very first Heroic.

It's also related to getting different points in PvP than is what is displayed -- their rating could have changed since you first got the target, changing how many points you'll earn.
  • Catalyst wrote:
    ive seen the same. its like its always lagging behind displaying the previous value when you start fight.
    This is right. The match will display, for example, a value of 14 points when you go in. Upon winning, you only receive 8 points. Enter the match again and it will now display a value of 8 points. It's awarding you the reduced value (8) one round before it's displayed.