Team Up Strategy Help

Options
Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok, I need some help on this one. I just got maybe the best Team Up in the game but I can't decided how best to use it and thought I'd ask for advice here. So, when would it be best to use my 1 black, level 43, Lazy Daken Healing and Heat. I see it requires 9 tiles to heal (vs heating) and as my LD requires less, I thought of maybe using it right away, as soon as possible, therefore really messing with the "mind" of the A.I. into wondering what in the world was going on. Or using when I didn't even bring LD to the party, really throwing the AI off it's game. The possibilities with this one are endless. I'm so glad there's not an easy way to get rid of it that I might otherwise have accidentally hit, thus wasting this game breaking beat down of an opportunity.

Comments

• Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seriously, though, does anyone know what this is for?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think you just got the best trophy TU. Since this is a passive ability you can't activate it in a battle. You were probably suppose to get chemical reaction. You can either send in a ticket and try and get them to give you a new TU or save it as an awesome trophy. Good luck choosing
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Someone else got Redwing, so yeah. Happens. Needs fixing. Is presumably being fixed.