Alliance question: applications

Options
DrNitroman
DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know if you can see more than 3 names in the application list of the alliance at a time?
I was wondering if people can apply when there is already 3 applications waiting.

thanks

Comments

• mischiefmaker
    Options
    Yep, I've seen 6-7 or thereabouts.
  • DrNitroman
    Options
    Thanks mischiefmaker!
    I'm relieved that I'm not forced to delete one application to see the next!

it was a kind of silly question, but this game would really need a manual icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    DrNitroman wrote:

it was a kind of silly question, but this game would really need a manual icon_mrgreen.gif

Ask D3P to get one as a Xmas gift, and they will ask Father Xmas to bring it to you underneath the Xmas tree icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DrNitroman
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

Ask D3P to get one as a Xmas gift, and they will ask Father Xmas to bring it to you underneath the Xmas tree icon_e_biggrin.gif

Good idea, but...
    ... if ever they would bring me such a gift, I'd fear that they nerf the manual quickly after ! icon_lol.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    If there is a limit, it's pretty high. Back when alliances were new, if your alliance ever made it into the top 10 with an open spot, you'd immediately get flooded with tons of applicants.