Reed Richards and The Thing

Options
mordennight2
mordennight2 Posts: 31
edited July 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
I'm a huge Fantastic Four fan and it bugs the hell out of me that I can get The Human Torch and The Invisible Woman but no Mr. Fantastic or The Thing!

Even worse is that I could only ever use three of them at a time anyway.

Furthermore have you thought about group bonuses? For instance a team attack if there are related people in your battle. Like if for instance you use three X-Men characters or three fantastic four characters, or dark avengers, or classic avengers for your fight, maybe you could get a bonus teamwork move that takes a while to build up but could have devestating effects?

I think that would be really cool. Might be a way to have all for Fantastic Four on your team while still only having three characters at a time in play. Like if you have three of the four fantastic four characters, the special teamwork move would include the fourth to properly round it out.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Preach on.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd like to see at least one of them introduced during a chapter featuring Doom as the main villain.

Because that would be a new chapter instead of these endless reruns.
  • mordennight2
    Options
    That would be an awesome way to introduce them. Usually they only add 1 character in a new event. I think it could be particularly awesome if you added both in a single event where the primary villain is Doctor Doom.

Brilliant!
  • Unknown
    Options
    It was a pity we got 2* Torch, who really is 3*'s baby brother and no more, instead of a new character. I mean, great for new players, because Baby Torch will be much easier to get than the "real" one. Still, instead of Baby Torch, brining out Mr Fantastic or The Thing would have been nice.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Should be interesting when Johnny is the *2 reward for a PvP event.

What will people do?
  • Unknown
    Options
    But we already have a third member of the Fantastic Four: Bagman! icon_mrgreen.gif

I'll go away now...
  • Unknown
    Options
    That's a great idea and then toss in Super-Skrull as a 4* using their same abilities or a mixture.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As long as their colors balance against Human Torch & Invisible Woman, I'm all for getting the full Fantastic 4 team together.

It's possible for any combination of the Fantastic Four to cover the full rainbow.