Was Nonce Equitaur 2 a good Moderator?

Options
Please put comments for this topic in the thread to which the link below is provided. This post is to provide a "metric" which seems to be the most important factor in D3 making decisions and provide a link to the topic that would otherwise be difficult to find.

As probably many of you are not aware, Nonce Equitaur 2 is no longer a moderator. I was personally shocked to learn of this. I was going through ICEIX's posts when I came across it, otherwise, I still would not have known. Granted I probably should not have written my comments in that thread when I was livid, but it is how I really felt and how imporant I felt Nonce Equitaur 2 has been to this site in recent times, when it really felt to many of us the site was on autopilot and we were being besieged by spam.

Now, I am doing two things I have been trying to avoid since I joined this forum: A Poll and A Link.

Here is the link to the thread to make any comments you have regarding this topic http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11783. If you want to manually go to the original thread it is the topic concerning removal of members with zero posts.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    While I understand that this is a topic of contention, this isn't something that a given "metric" was, is or will change. I get the reason behind this thread. However, please use the thread that you linked which already is leading that discussion.
This discussion has been closed.