Seeds, Seeds Everywhere

As far as the eye can see.

In First Avenger, every single node is a seed team. I've been playing for upwards of five hours now (not straight, of course) and I still cannot get a real opponent. I'm sitting on 142 points - all from seeds. While I do enjoy the break from all the max leveled 3*s and it is nice to get easy points, I'd like to at least have a chance to get more than 13-14 points per match. I've sent in a ticket, but in the meantime I thought I'd reach out and see if anybody else has had this problem and had any luck fixing it.

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Huh? As far as i know, you can get to at least 200+ points on seeds alone if you save all of them. 142 on seeds is common.
  • I had to play through or skip at least ten seeds per node before finding someone other than poor B4c0n M4gic or too_many_pants (love that name by the way), but I did finally start to see real opponents so I guess it wasn't a bug after all.

I usually only see one or two seeds per node, so I assumed something was wonky. Guess I'm just crazy.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Any time you join an event as soon as it starts (or, technically speaking, click on it ASAP to get the seeds loaded, and don't exit the game once before you start playing the event) you can have seed teams several times over. I'm used to it, personally. Why would you skip an easy ISO node?
  • Because I wanted to see if it was never-ending or not. Once I finally did pop up a real person I stopped skipping and started cursing myself for bypassing the easy points though.