The X-Men 3 is 21/20

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Thank you to the X-Men commanders who cleared the situation upfront. It is a great move.

Now guys : why don't you try and rank first just being "slightly above the rest of us", and stop showing outrageous scores on each event ?

People would start to appreciate you and give you credit for the effort...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    There's an obvious "play harder" joke here, but I'm not going to make it. Just way too easy. icon_razz.gif

Maybe they're groupies. icon_e_wink.gif

Agreed RE the play hard joke..although i thougt of a few mysef.

RE the groupies. Everybody does love Tacos.

I sent in a CS ticket...for all the good it will do.

i'll update if I hear back

marc

UPDATE: The player that came up as the 21st memeber of our alliance is no longer visible on out PVP leaderboard.
  • Unknown
    Options
    X1's 4 intruders are still showing & no response from CS. They could at least put up some decent scores icon_e_biggrin.gif

And it hasn't put off the 10 new applicants since a slot opened a couple of hours ago.....
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For all the waa waa waa about the xmen good for you guys for bringing this up before it becomes a thing. On the bright side it's happening to alliances that were on top anyways so it shouldn't affect placement. The players doing this are clearly losers trying to get a free ride with no effort

So thank you for the heads up xmen, now get back to your shield hopping icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks AB

If you look at the individual players screen it doesn't show them as members of any alliance, so I'm guessing they won't even get the rewards for all their efforts......
  • Unknown
    Options
    So X1 now appears to be at 22 showing in pvp and 25 in pve!

I think some of the names are in game applicants that were declined, so seems like a game bug - apologies for any suggestion they might not be legit players icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Thank you to the X-Men commanders who cleared the situation upfront. It is a great move.

Now guys : why don't you try and rank first just being "slightly above the rest of us", and stop showing outrageous scores on each event ?

People would start to appreciate you and give you credit for the effort...
    Why would you want them to stop playing hard? I for one appreciate that they are financing this game for me
  • Unknown
    Options
    Has anyone actually added up the individual points to see if they're really jacking up the total score? Just curious.
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    Has anyone actually added up the individual points to see if they're really jacking up the total score? Just curious.

Yes, when we first noticed the extra members, we did add up the points and unfortunately, their scores do count towards the alliance standings. In Balance of Power, the final rankings would have stayed the same order, but immortal rage would have been much closer to overtaking X3 for 4th place.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Flare808 wrote:
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    Yes, when we first noticed the extra members, we did add up the points and unfortunately, their scores do count towards the alliance standings. In Balance of Power, the final rankings would have stayed the same order, but immortal rage would have been much closer to overtaking X3 for 4th place.

Well that sucks. And it's a weekend, so the chances this gets resolved swiftly are next to nothing. Here's hoping they get their **** together next week and address this, because this could turn into a real **** problem in a hurry.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please X-Men, continue to rack up the uber-high scores. I need you.