The X-Men 3 is 21/20

Options
Hi everyone,

X3 is running with 21 members currently.

Newpontius is not one of us, must be a hacker.
I just reported this to the devs and asked them to
take action immediately.

I ask everyone please to refrain from cheat/hack
jokes. We are disgusted with the situation and of
course want this situation resolved asap.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Gipsy Danger

Comments

• Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Options
    Hah, beat me to it GD. Just to point out X1 is also at 21/20 with "spyblack" also and X1 is totally screwed up in Fresh Cut.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Am adressing that now Flare.

Pffffffff....
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pffffft seriously when I see X men in the ranks now, its like I see nothing. They are there yes but I consider them not there anymore.
    What they do just doesnt make any sense anymore. . Who grinds up to 1600points in PvP for no rewards??? Only x men do that lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, some people just like to look l33t at all cost. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Like Arktos said, just ignore them icon_e_smile.gif. They also give us the 40+ points for shield hops.
    Its sad that I or anyone else will never make top1 with them in a bracket for the x force covers but what can we do huh icon_e_sad.gif... I content myself with top5 now and if I come second under an x men with 1600points I consider myself 1st icon_e_smile.gif.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Marco keep us updated as I've never seen anything like this.
    24/20 in X-men with 4 extra members showing in your alliance contributions who don't show in your original 20.

They also have very odd weak rosters and when you click their names it does not show they are affiliated with X-men just that they are "Alliance-less" solo players who's scores add to yours.

Very strange and something I've never witnessed in all my time here. Good luck with that should be resolved quickly.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Sometimes they show up in the ranks last 3 hrs and do the work I have done over 24hrs shield hopping.

Just ridiculous ...

EDIT:
    Yes, omg, I just counted 21/20 from x men , 2, 3 ...
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I thought I saw some odd names in there (I just assumed you guys had done another reshuffle). I didn't notice any increased numbers.

Just checked again and you guys only have 20 members (on steam anyway).
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Dave: the alliance shows 20/20 of the core group...... But their are multiple people added under "alliance contributions" who have scores added to the overall points but are not included in original X-men roster, very odd.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dave: the alliance shows 20/20 of the core group...... But their are multiple people added under "alliance contributions" who have scores added to the overall points but are not included in original X-men roster, very odd.
    It used to be that applicants who were not yet accepted showed up under the alliance rosters - shouldn't happen when the alliance is full though, since people can't apply then.

I also assumed some weird shuffling when I looked at the top of the alliance rankings this morning, just assumed that maybe X-Men had added some newbies because they were disgusted with season rewards icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    These guys aren't even applicants in waiting. As a commander I can't see them at all except when you look at the tournament alliance score, so only the devs can kick / sandbox / resolve.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These guys aren't even applicants in waiting. As a commander I can't see them at all except when you look at the tournament alliance score, so only the devs can kick / sandbox / resolve.
    Yeah, really odd.

Hope this gets resolved soon, it's not like you guys need additional people to boost your alliance score lol icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    It's just so weird Mikey and probably some huge glitch.

Is this currently happening to anyone else's alliance? I keep checking my own alliance now paranoid were gonna be invaded by ghosts...... Has this ever happened before to anyone's knowledge?
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's just so weird Mikey and probably some huge glitch.

Is this currently happening to anyone else's alliance? I keep checking my own alliance now paranoid were gonna be invaded by ghosts...... Has this ever happened before to anyone's knowledge?

One of our 'new friends' is named Spy Black....
    It worries me because of the large amounts. 24/20....
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still waiting on that promotion to The X-Men 10.... icon_redface.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    WR while you are waiting....... Let's go start an alliance together in "Kim Kardashian:Hollywod" icon_e_biggrin.gif

( It is a wonderful game that grosses far higher then MPQ after all)
  • Unknown
    Options
    WR while you are waiting....... Let's go start an alliance together in "Kim Kardashian:Hollywod" icon_e_biggrin.gif

( It is a wonderful game that grosses far higher then MPQ after all)

nbohMO5.png

Fabio is ready bro. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    DeadPoolsTacos also has one of these extra members.

A-S-R requested to fill one of our temporarily open slots. He was neber approved, as we were just waiting for out new recruit to request membership. but now ASR SHOWS UP in out PVP scoreboard. we now have 21 members too.

strange.

marc
  • Unknown
    Options
    There's an obvious "play harder" joke here, but I'm not going to make it. Just way too easy. icon_razz.gif

As for what's going on here, it really doesn't seem to make any sense. I could see people trying to latch on and leech off top alliance event rewards, but since this seems to require extreme shenanigans and there are much more direct ways to cheat out there that we already know about this just seems like a really complicated way to go about things. I don't know, maybe there's some benefit that I'm missing here but I don't get it.

Maybe they're groupies. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe it's a glitch and some people are taking advantage of it. Or maybe it's more nefarious than that and some people who are sick of seeing X-men in the top ranks have some how hacked it so they could join X-men in the hopes the Devs will kick the entire X-men alliances out, Thinking that the X-men are themselves cheating, by finding a glitch to get more members. Unlikely but I'm bored, watch to many movies andddd have an overactive imagination lol.