4*= 4 colors?

Options
I wonder if they would ever consider 4* characters, having them cover four colors. With their high hp, that could lead to some interesting new tanks.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    There are three 4* characters in the game already. They have three colors, power cap of 13.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well I know that. I was thinking what if they added a 4th power. Like force could have green, red, yellow, and black.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That would probably make them quite overpowered with the power alone. Not even mentioning that new covers would result in a higher level cap (unless of course they changed the amount of levels the cap would raise per cover or maybe even kept the 13 covers, but that would be a bit restricting, like a jack of all trades and a master of none, but let's be real, that's too much work). If the cap was higher, it would probably just lead to a heavy P2W aspect, which is definitely not welcome.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sersi wrote:
    Well I know that. I was thinking what if they added a 4th power. Like force could have green, red, yellow, and black.

Makes sense to me. I have always thought that would be the way to buff the underpowered 3* characters with only two colors. I don't think I have ever played against a Loki, Doom, Rags unles they were a main character in a PVP event.
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm sure eventually there will be a character whose able to make all colors count for harder hits/ap for their other powers but it'll be weaker than it sounds and balanced plus lower health or something .

Idk they'll get creative though eventually .
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Joker117 wrote:
    I'm sure eventually there will be a character whose able to make all colors count for harder hits/ap for their other powers but it'll be weaker than it sounds and balanced plus lower health or something .
    You mean, like Fury's yellow works right now?
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Joker117 wrote:
    You mean, like Fury's yellow works right now?

I mean naturally they would hit you hard with every color no lack of power per match (like Thor matching blue isn't as strong as Thor matching red to hurt the opponent ) ..and then any color you collect counts as something towards any power but once you use one sort of like ares green or IM40 red you drain your other ap (to balance it ) ..

There'd be more .

Also not sure what fury does yet ..(me I'm not sure ..I know other ppl have him ..)