Balance of Power is really, really cool

Options
Title says it all. I am super happy to see a pvp event that rewards strategy, as well as having a deep roster. I hope this works out well for them, though I fear it will not be highly profitable. Perhaps they should coincide this tourney with a decent ISO sale?

In any event, it is cool, and I like it a lot.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    And you couldn't post this in the Balance of Power thread in the Events section because...?
  • Unknown
    Options
    So ummmmmm they nerfed Daken. That sucks.

This is the right thread?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Xmen, true healing, spider nerf, 2-3 transition, right thread?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't like this event 'cause I don't have a maxed Jugg.
    Oops, wrong thread icon_e_smile.gif
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    I like the idea but the delivery made it so we basically need a ton more health packs and 3 star characters are almost worthless while 4 stars are jokes ..

If they made it where each star grouping or something got diff boosts that would be better or if your teams got bonuses for having a certain set up like 2 1 stars and 1 2 star so you have 5 star team if your opponent has more then you get a multiplier or something ..

I like that it's not just basically lighting rounds type stuff ( 1 character or maybe 4 boosted and it's the same as a long lighting round ) .

Original but poorly done unless they wanted our money for Isos as you need them for 3stars not maxed and 2 stars you may use and for health packs ...but I'm sure they wouldn't want that lol (sarcasm ..)