Unstable Iso-8 Leader board Glitch / Hack ?

Options
2»

Comments

• I got mine thread now icon_e_smile.gif wow

85 storm classic - I get her pre patch R40 where there was a plenty of her covers in single player missions
    77 Thor - same case
    66 spidey - 3/1/3 (now 4/2/3 after getting lovely covers)

I did not spend a $ for this super game - I think I should now icon_e_smile.gif

I played a lot in 4iso mission and 6 also. Avarage time spend on mission for 4 iso and 6 iso was 2 minutes. 2 iso was THE WORST for me because mine tactics was not good there. Now I will stop grinding because now 6 iso mission is quite hard and longer to beat.

2500 red iso is my target
  • Polkio wrote:
    I got mine thread now icon_e_smile.gif wow

85 storm classic - I get her pre patch R40 where there was a plenty of her covers in single player missions
    77 Thor - same case

I played a lot in 4iso mission and 6 also. Avarage time spend on mission for 4 iso and 6 iso was 2 minutes. 2 iso was THE WORST for me because mine tactics was not good there. Now I will stop grinding because now 6 iso mission is quite hard and longer to beat.

Congrats on the hard work, Polkio! You are a much better grinder than I (I such at it lol). icon_e_smile.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

77 Thor - same case

Congrats on the hard work, Polkio! You are a much better grinder than I (I such at it lol). icon_e_smile.gif

To be honest man - my wife did a lot work for me icon_e_smile.gif, she love match 3 games, and I only love Marvel comics

I think I got a super life icon_e_smile.gif. 100 level ragnarok calls me no life and he bought his character for $ - pitty for him
  • Polkio wrote:
    hogunner wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

77 Thor - same case

To be honest man - my wife did a lot work for me icon_e_smile.gif, she love match 3 games, and I only love Marvel comics

I think I got a super life icon_e_smile.gif. 100 level ragnarok calls me no life and he bought his character for $ - pitty for him

1) I've got the same: my wife is awesome and loves match 3 games even more than I do but she's an accountant so this is her super busy time of year so I get no help right now lol.
    2) I don't think The Ladder was trying to insult you, from what I can tell he's pretty obsessed with this game, too (just like all of us on the forum) so I think he was making fun of himself or at least all of us lol. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Polkio wrote:

77 Thor - same case

Sorry for calling you out on the forums champ, never seeing your team build up I figured you must have either played non-stop all weekend or being in the handful of fellows hacking before the 2nd patch was released. I also used the same team as you minus my levels are lower: Thor 66 / Storm Classic 51 / Spidey 30 or Magneto Marvel NOW 35

I was hoping to make it to Top 15 but you pretty much ruined this ladder haha
  • Shuino wrote:

Sorry for calling you out on the forums champ, never seeing your team build up I figured you must have either played non-stop all weekend or being in the handful of fellows hacking before the 2nd patch was released. I also used the same team as you minus my levels are lower: Thor 66 / Storm Classic 51 / Spidey 30 or Magneto Marvel NOW 35

It's really only impossible to beat him at this point, the rest of the latter isn't that bad. I'd say the top 3 spots are locked up but you can make top 15 if you put effort into it.
  • 2) I don't think The Ladder was trying to insult you, from what I can tell he's pretty obsessed with this game, too (just like all of us on the forum) so I think he was making fun of himself or at least all of us lol. icon_e_smile.gif

If that was the case - sorry Ladder
  • Shuino
    Options
    Ranzera wrote:
    Shuino wrote:

It's really only impossible to beat him at this point, the rest of the latter isn't that bad. I'd say the top 3 spots are locked up but you can make top 15 if you put effort into it.

With the fights how they are now it's very difficult to grind. Without him putting up those numbers in the first place the top half of our bracket would be no where near where it is now haha other brackets have first place being under 800. It may still be doable getting into the top 15 and I'm sure going to try but i don't think it will happen. I put way to much time in last weekend to place first in Arena haha

I think I need to make my gf start playing my account also XD
  • Polkio wrote:

I was referring to myself. But thanks for the pity. Lol
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    hogunner wrote:
    1) I've got the same: my wife is awesome and loves match 3 games even more than I do but she's an accountant so this is her super busy time of year so I get no help right now lol.

What am I doing wrong? My girlfriend loves Candy Crush but she refuses to look at MPQ for even a second. She keeps saying "get back to me when I can play with Spiderman." Then I got Bag-man Spidey and she said "Pshhht, that's not really Spiderman." This is a real problem icon_mad.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

I was referring to myself. But thanks for the pity. Lol

Sorry icon_e_smile.gif
    English is not my native language so I not interpret everything correctly
  • Dninot wrote:
    hogunner wrote:

What am I doing wrong? My girlfriend loves Candy Crush but she refuses to look at MPQ for even a second. She keeps saying "get back to me when I can play with Spiderman." Then I got Bag-man Spidey and she said "Pshhht, that's not really Spiderman." This is a real problem icon_mad.gif

Lol if I knew how to reproduce my luck I wouldn't be typing on a game forum, I'd write a book and make millions! ...but it sounds to me like you need to hurry up and get Spiderman. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Shuino
    Options
    hogunner wrote:
    Dninot wrote:
    hogunner wrote:

Lol if I knew how to reproduce my luck I wouldn't be typing on a game forum, I'd write a book and make millions! ...but it sounds to me like you need to hurry up and get Spiderman. icon_e_wink.gif

The ladies do love Spiderman lol
  • Thats what I am doing wrong.... someobe please sabotage farmville 2 ! (Soo I can get my lady to play mpq for me)