Can We Get New Villains For PVE

Options
You don't even have to create new ones (although that would be sweet). I would love to see a PVE event where the main villain is Magneto for example (either of them). Would be nice to get some variety in the game. Thanks

Comments

• Were you here for Heroics? They ran limited "Heroic" versions of the Juggernaut and Venom prologue missions as PVE events.

Pretty much a guarantee that Oscorp and Dark Avengers will also be run as Heroics at some point.
  • I'd just like to point out that Magneto (NOW) is a good guy. Well, not "good" per se, but definitely not a villain.
  • someguy wrote:
    Were you here for Heroics? They ran limited "Heroic" versions of the Juggernaut and Venom prologue missions as PVE events.

Pretty much a guarantee that Oscorp and Dark Avengers will also be run as Heroics at some point.

Yeah I was here for those. What I'm saying is some villains not in the prologue or one of the "Dark Avengers". I know that those are the main characters for the story line but I'd like a side story PVE event or something bassed around Magneto Classic or even Loki or something. Although the thought of taking on a 230 Mag scares the **** out of me. But it would be a fun challenge
  • The challenge is: keep the computer from matching purple or you explode. Would be neat.