using multiple devices?

Options
dr tinykittylove
dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
I play on an android tablet which is only wi-fi enabled, and leave it at home. My account is now backed up with facebook, so I was wondering - can I also install it on my phone and play there as well? I've noticed with some other games that the life counters and progress end up independent, so... will that happen with MPQ? Concerned that I might mess up my game progress or get sandboxed for cheating or something.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I play on both an iPad and iPhone, and everything works really well. Just make sure you don't leave a game in the middle of one when you start playing on the other, because I'm pretty sure the game treats that the same as a retreat for the match in progress.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As long as you use FB as your 'server backup' you can log into that account on any device. I play it on my Droid, and two tablets. One tablet is a Galaxy with a huge screen but wi-fi only so if I have to use data but want a larger screen than my phone I use the other tablet. You can only log in on one device at a time though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    That's awesome I didn't know that thanks for the info guys
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm going to try it right now