lv 130+ classic Widow 0_0

how is this possible? I saw a lv 130+ widow in the arena tournament. how much money do you have to spend for that? or maybe hack?

Comments

• I will assume you are referring to the one star Black Widow. If that is the case, take a screen capture or something, and report it to the Devs.

This game expends real money, can't have hackers snooping around.
  • Bombul wrote:
    I will assume you are referring to the one star Black Widow. If that is the case, take a screen capture or something, and report it to the Devs.

Isn't Black Widow Classic the gray one? If so, 130 doesn't sound off.
  • hogunner wrote:
    Bombul wrote:
    I will assume you are referring to the one star Black Widow. If that is the case, take a screen capture or something, and report it to the Devs.

Isn't Black Widow Classic the gray one? If so, 130 doesn't sound off.

I think *** gets up to 135 IIRC.
  • OMG but how much money one needs to spend t get a 130 classic 3 star widow
  • johangsl wrote:
    OMG but how much money one needs to spend t get a 130 classic 3 star widow

Lol. I'm always surprised at how shocked people are that someone would spend massive amounts of money on a game; of course they would, it's just like any other hobby that people spend money on. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dude, if it's the Grey Suit Black Widow, it goes up to 141.
  • Bombul wrote:
    Dude, if it's the Grey Suit Black Widow, it goes up to 141.

we are doomed then...
  • I've seen a team with 141 Black Widow, 141 Spider Man and a 200+ X-Force Wolverine. I never fight them of course
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    I've seen a team with 141 Black Widow, 141 Spider Man and a 200+ X-Force Wolverine. I never fight them of course
    Woudn't want to be on that guys bracket