Using a 1/1/1 character sucks, regardless of buffs

Options
Kelbris
Kelbris Posts: 1,051
edited June 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there any reason why we have to do this EVERY time a new character comes out?

Gotta love a 10 AP attack destroying 8 tiles.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I disagree! Storm was pretty good, but yeah She hulk is god awful.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Storm worked out okay because her black got a great damage boost and her red is good at any level.

She hulk is so bad at 1/1/1 it's not even funny.

Regardless, wouldn't you rather get a 2/2/2 before the PVP and PvE roll around?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Of course she does... The whole point about making a new character a featured character is to get idio....err people to buy extra covers... This is how they make money, and it will continue to happen....
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least it isn't DD? (I'm so glad I missed the DD essential stage)
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    Of course she does... The whole point about making a new character a featured character is to get idio....err people to buy extra covers... This is how they make money, and it will continue to happen....
    I wish they would give out 1/1/1 characters right out of the gate. At least you got to see that she sucks or not. 1 cover boosted characters blow in any situation. Plus it would just skip all the random bull and let those that want to buy covers just buy them. especially since that's really what d3 wants anyway.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I'm annoyed that they didn't make She-Hulk a PvP prize before launching an event that requires her. Not everyone got her covers in the previous god-awful event with the god-awful rubberband!
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    locked wrote:
    I'm annoyed that they didn't make She-Hulk a PvP prize before launching an event that requires her. Not everyone got her covers in the previous god-awful event with the god-awful rubberband!
    and godawful roster.

I got lucky and already had TinCan40oz at 1/3/1 so he was useful for pumping that red. but then when i got that sweet 2/5 yellow, the Blue aoe games began. If you didn't have that this even sucked harder than it always does. and i still couldn't crack top 100. yay grind brackets.