whats wrong with the system?

Options
I find it weird, ive been hitting by a low level (1* and they are lvl 1) eventhough my rosters are 141/85/85..how come they hit me and they are winning?! Well, in the last hotshot event, i only tank there coz im busy with the jugs event, my roster are lvl 1 storm, lvl 1 im35 nd lvl 28 ht, i also tank in the last lightning round..also in the simulator, i also tank in the opening of bgws event..this thing is happening in the bgws event and simulator..what do you think is happening in my mmr rating? Did i over used the tanking mode that they always see the low level char that i used? I admit, it helps coz all the enemy that i saw before i got my 800+ points (bgws event) was lower than 85+ but its annoying that the one who will beat u is a roster compose of 1* and lvl 1...

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    There has been a glitch I've heard about recently that some people's defense team is the last team they used, not the last they won with. That might be happening to you, when you're using your tank team it's becoming your defense team until you use someone else.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Typhon13 wrote:
    There has been a glitch I've heard about recently that some people's defense team is the last team they used, not the last they won with. That might be happening to you, when you're using your tank team it's becoming your defense team until you use someone else.

Will stated the defensive team issue was already fixed and deployed.

To OP: are you sure that team actually won? For some time we have losses/retreats also appearing as retals!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just used it once and i won (lvl 1, storm, lvl 1 im 35, lvl 23 bgws) bgws event..then i never payed again for almost 1 day, the next day i saw my tank roster won some match and my score was way above 100+..i dont know how it happens, then i started playing with my best team..but as i play (well im winning coz im using my best team) everytime that someone defeated me its always a low lvl 1* rosters..until now thats why im forced to used a shield just to protect my points..( im currently #2 in my bracket) im 1 point away to beat the #1 but the low lvl rosters always bugs me thats why im forced to used shield now..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Basically - never put a tank team into an event that you are super concerned about doing well in. People can save you in their nodes and hit you later, beating your easy team for a buttload of points.

I have had people beat my tank team 24-48 hours after I swapped it out for a strong team.