In game help question,.....

Options
IamTheDanger
IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi guys, another question.

I have heard that you can send things to others, like a google gift card or something like that. Not sure what it is.

Anyway, what I am wondering is this: .....

You can not send covers, hp, and iso to other players in the game,( which is fine with me, I understand some of the reasons for this). But is it possible to send RL money to someones google account that they can then use to purchase hp or whatever.

If it is possible, how would someone do this?

Thanks, any assistance is greartly appreciated.

JJ

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    More of a Google question... But this should lead you in the right direction.

Google Play Store Gift Cards
  • IamTheDanger
    Options
    More of a Google question... But this should lead you in the right direction.

Google Play Store Gift Cards

Thanks again john.

It seems like everytime I ask a question on here, the answer is always something so simple. Oh, well, thanks again, thats a big help.

JJ
  • Unknown
    Options
    You're very welcome. Glad to help. I see you still haven't gotten your sig uploaded. . .
  • IamTheDanger
    Options
    You're very welcome. Glad to help. I see you still haven't gotten your sig uploaded. . .

Yeah, I think I might have screwed that up. I started an alliance called Heros-R-Us, we are doing great to only be 2 weeks old. 19th alliance rank in Jugg Heroic pve,

so, I took a pic of a bunch of x men and avenger action figures in fight pose, ( had to dig them out of the basement, i forgot i even had half of them, if only i had left them in the original package), then put team name over that. Kinda like a cross mix of Toys-R-Us and my alliance. Since the name came from a toy store, the sig pic should too. Thats what I tried anyway. My sister designs web pages, she said she would do it for me.