Balancing and Priorities

Options
Am I the only one who loves it that between the announcement of this change and it being executed on, it took a grand total of two days? And that it's been literally months since we were advertised an incoming XForce, M.Hawkeye, and C.Mags funbalance? Or, to put it another way, today I got a response to a report I sent in about cheating. A week ago.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

And of course, it's not even advertised that we're looking into a rebalance of the various 2* characters who are simply a gigantic load of ****. But completely revamping the heal system with what appears to be the care and attention of Mike Tyson on steroids and cocaine in an underground death match? Oh, that's something we can handle in 2 days, fallout be damned.

Just thought this needed to be said. Again.

**** this game. **** the developers. I'm out. If anyone wants my spot in a top 50 alliance, it's yours.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Actually, this change was announced (to the same degree as the balancing, at least), a month ago in IceIX's Q&A.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Actually, this change was announced (to the same degree as the balancing, at least), a month ago in IceIX's Q&A.

So were a LOT of other changes.... if by announced you mean mentioned. The OP's suggestion that this, a far newer issue has been given priority over much longer acknowledged issues which the players are much more keen to have fixed is perfectly valid.

Also a fair point that making this change before addressing the myriad issues it raises regarding usability of 2* heroes (ie no point having lots of them because most are garbage) is a VERY poor way to do things. Either all together or 2* hero rebalancing first would have been far more appropriate.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bingo. Not only that, but this change completely **** steam players in particular and 2* transitioners in general. Nice going.