Game freeze when selling all rewards

Options
I found that on android, the game freeze and close itself when you sell all rewards in the roster when you have a lot of rewards to sell (I had 102).
Have to click sell one by one until to about 50 reward only then the sell all option works. Pretty annoying.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had this happen to me this morning. I had 120 to sell off. It happened to me a couple times so I sold 22 individually and it crashed again selling 98. So I just sold them all individually. I had 1 3* in there that I didn't need so I didn't know if that was part of the issue or not.
    Getting 1 3* out of however many tokens (a certain portion of the 120 were automatic covers from match wins) is a different issue though...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I believe the highest number you can sell at once is 80 without any glitches.

I don't think D3 imagined people would be hoarding that many covers. icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options

I don't think D3 imagined people would be hoarding that many covers. icon_lol.gif

I've tested this one out and verified that over 80 covers crashes the game (but you don't lose the covers). Sell the extra covers individually and then mass sell once the number of covers in overflow is 80 or fewer.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:

I've tested this one out and verified that over 80 covers crashes the game (but you don't lose the covers). Sell the extra covers individually and then mass sell once the number of covers in overflow is 80 or fewer.

I guess I just missed the bug by inches when selling 78 covers.....

thanks for this info ppl!