MORE 2 STARS!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I get that D3 won't gain anything from releasing a 2* character but it's not a bad idea after introducing a (new) 3* character later releasing a replica (but weaker) 2* version.
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    zapzap : thing is, they will have to give out more ISO, otherwise it's useless. The main problem now to have a decent roster is not covers, it's ISO.

By next month (that's not so far), the amount of ISO needed to complete the full roster will be 6 Million... A good player can make 15k/day (if he plays like crazy). That's 400 days. More than a year.

In 400 days, they release 4 more 4* (at the current frequency) and 28 3*, that's another 7 Million so to say... It's never ending.

I wish i could get the covers I want faster than the ISO to level them, most of my 3* roster is so horribly undercovered that it is not worth the iso to bring them up yet because they will ~still~ be useless. Bottlenecks are fine, and even expected. Placing the bottlenecks on covers means that for some people some of their characters will forever and always be useless. If the bottleneck were on ISO for most people but they could reliably get the covers they ~wanted~ the challenge of the game would be on who to level up and who to train since having enough for everyone would be impractical.

Placing bottlenecks on both makes people feel they need to level the people whom they actually have covers for first, wasting resources on someone they might not have chosen and will likely retire once their desired team is up to strength.
  • Unknown
    Options
    zapzap wrote:
    And the problem is not really that you never be able to have all full maxed characters. My goal is to max all the 2*, but how many of them will I really use/need ? OBW, Thor, Ares, and MMN, maybe cStorm (and daken as a starting 2*) ? I'm sure it's the same with 3*, you don't need to have the 20 at 141.

Once you Max out MN Mag with 5 purple, your options for Crazy combos goes through the roof. Suddenly any character with a solid blue ability becomes much more useful. C.Storm wipes full teams and stuns the tough enemy, OBW heals even more often, Captain America (either version) stunlocks 1-2 characters over and over.

For PVP it doesn't work so well but for PVE... woosh welcome to overpowered ness.
  • Professa D
    Professa D Posts: 111
    Options
    lickfurjr wrote:
    That will be she hulk. She will be a lazy 2 star hulk...

just a joke. And wouldn't be a funny one if that really happens

I actually was thinking that SH would be introduced as a 2*. I mean, no way she should be as strong as the big guy icon_lol.gif /endsexism/