ISO & Level Calculator

Options
So... I was bored and built an ISO and level calculator.

It's based on a level calculator by Yeggy (?) and an ISO calculator by someone else - sorry forgot where I got it from then basically wrapped in some excel Macros.

You can add the new characters when new ones are released. You can also save your current cover levels so the calculator will pick up your current character level when going through the calculator.

If you need to update an existing character (Like changing the version to Lazy, Uber, Super whatever) then you can do that too.

Once you have your roster then click the calculator, select your character and then choose the new cover level to calculate the new max level and ISO needed. You can also input your current ISO to see how far you can level your current character.

Character roster is up to date as of today (i.e. it has storm Mohawk). The list of ISO needed for each level of 4* characters is not up to date so... sorry! There are probably some of weird bugs in there but hey ho.

Anyway, feel free to use it... or not... whatever.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0v3kGghj0wieno4UHdfaVZMYVk/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Is it normal that we have to download it ? (want to make sure about potential viruses).
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oh... err I dunno.

I just chucked it on Google Drive and it gave me the link to share it. I didn't actually try to access it outside of my account.

If anyone has any other suggestions of where to put it then I'll see if I can move it. It's just an excel document and it's not in any way locked down so the macro code is visible to everyone so it shouldn't be a problem but it's a fair shout.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lol. You wouldn't have thought I was a software tester!