Changed Facebook account

Options
russreid91
russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
Hello,

I'm not sure if I should post this here or submit a ticket.

I have had to change Facebook accounts and I am wanting to back up my game to my new Facebook account but it seems to still be tied to my old one. I changed the settings on my iPhone so as not to allow MPQ access to Facebook and then turned it back on hoping that would do it but still no luck. If I get a share then it is still pulling up friends from my old account and I don't want to have that happen.

I downloaded MPQ on my iPad and signed into my new Facebook account and connected it to MPQ and it didn't give me the option to restore a save so I know that my iPhone account isn't being saved to my new Facebook account. Is there anywhere in either Facebook or MPQ where I can change the association or delete the old save?

I have a fairly decent roster with a lot of hours put in so I really don't want to mess things up. I do have my account number saved so hopefully if things do get messed then MPQ can help me recover but I don't want to get there.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you,

Russ

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    You should be able to fix this if you can still access your old Facebook account. Go into that and remove the MPQ permissions. You might be able to do it with a couple of clicks, or you may have to navigate a few different screens in your Facebook settings to remove the individual permissions. Either way, as soon as Facebook severs the connection, you should be set.

Hope this works, and you get your new Facebook account linked ASAP! If it doesn't work, and you can't find any answers by searching the forum here, I would send CS a ticket straight away. They should be able to sort it for you.

icon_e_smile.gif