Just A Theory

Options
So im pretty sure im feathering on the edge of joing the "big boys" in pvp cus i keep seeing more and more 141's but a few skips later im back to good ole 85's. Im assuming its all to do with leveling characters right?
So if i dont level my guys and save all my iso for a rainey day when all my characters can be leveled up to 141 all at once...many moons from now granted, will i have just skipped that difficult part where im level 100/85/85 and they are 141/141/141? or am i getting the bracketing all wrong? and no matter what i do im gonna get put up against me nasty with 15k more health than me?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    So if u can commit yourself to test this theory and use ur 2 star for months. Applause!!!!!!

I myself certainly can't resist lvl up the feature one, since there is an immediate power boost
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I certainly don't know it for a fact, but my guess is if you keep using your 85s *and winning* your MMR is eventually going to get bumped up into at least the max guy + OBW range. People seem to have evidence that just having these high level characters on your team is enough to start throwing teams of 141s at you, but I really think that once you've won enough covers and iso to get a guy up to 115+, you've increased your MMR naturally to the point where you start seeing them.