Bug when you lose a PVP battle and retry it.

Options
So I have noticed a bug in PVP. It seems that if you lose a battle and then go to retry it your very first attack does no damage. I have seen this twice when I had two of their guys downed and went to retry and my first attack did absolutely no damage.

Comments

• You weren't fighting a 2 star Hawkeye, where you? Because he can dodge attacks if enough purples are on the board. I almost posted a bug report on that when it happened to me the first time. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Seen it at least twice -- lose to enemy with them having <20 hp remaining on a single character. Replay and it takes two moves, not one, to kill them, even if the first move does over 100 damage.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Seen it at least twice -- lose to enemy with them having <20 hp remaining on a single character. Replay and it takes two moves, not one, to kill them, even if the first move does over 100 damage.

Interesting. I'll keep my eye out for that one.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Seen it at least twice -- lose to enemy with them having <20 hp remaining on a single character. Replay and it takes two moves, not one, to kill them, even if the first move does over 100 damage.

yeah this is how I noticed! I lost to a guy with 7 hp. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif and I saw. I just actually lost a round without downing any of their guys (don't ask icon_e_confused.gif ) and it seemed to cause damage, so maybe its only if you have it down to one guy?
  • I had a similar thing happen today about an hour ago. On a second attempt my Spider Man Classic All Tied Up ability failed to stun the target (used blue/purple +3 AP boost). Had 1 blue AP left, 1 yellow web tile on board. None of the opponents were stunned.
  • hogunner wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

Interesting. I'll keep my eye out for that one.

To make it more fun, I managed to lose a battle in SHIELD training; the bug didn't reoccur there, but there was also two opponents remaining. I suspect it's a bug that only happens when there's only one opponent left on restart. Perhaps also only when that opponent has low health and would thus be KO'd in the first round (an anti-cheat measure gone wrong perhaps?).
  • This happened to me as well. I rematched a solo 35 HP Thor(so close!) and my combo 4 did 0 damage. I noticed because I expected him to die outright. Happened during Avenger's week.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    So I have noticed a bug in PVP. It seems that if you lose a battle and then go to retry it your very first attack does no damage. I have seen this twice when I had two of their guys downed and went to retry and my first attack did absolutely no damage.

You also do not get the AP for matching tiles as well when this happens.