sell all!

Options
I have about 110 1* and 2* covers in my roster thing as they are given away like candy in pvp. Tried to use the sell all function and it just crashes the app. What's the point of a sell all function if it doesn't work.....

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I think I read somewhere that you need to get the list below 80. IIRC.
  • Unknown
    Options
    yup I figured that out the hard way, thanks. Pretty **** the game can't handle selling over 80 covers at once..... also when you get over 100 selling each individual cover takes aggggeeesssssssssssssssssssssss! because the app lags to ****!
  • Unknown
    Options
    That is a bit **** that it cant sell all those in one go. But just how the hell did you let so many build up without selling them? They must have been building up for days and days, I just wish i had that many in my roster to sell but I cant afford to leave that much ISO sitting around icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had a few because I was lazy and then I got a couple of three stars that I didn't have space for.

So in the next few days while I tried to get enough HP to invite said 3stars. I got loads of 1/2 star covers doing pvp and couldn't use the sell all function because it would have deleted my 3 stars.

I'm at a stage in my 2* to 3* transition where I don't have anything to spend iso on. The 2* characters I want are all maxed and I don't have enough 3* covers to take one character to a usable level. So at the moment the iso is just sitting there.