Olympus Season 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Here is my thoughts on burnout. I like the thrid suggesstion but I would merge the first 2 I like to play pve from time to time depending on the simulator. I would say if we push hard in a simulator we should be able to lax on a pvp event from time to time. NOT for every pve event can we go slow on a pvp Just once and awhile.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Burnout: All three rules sound good to me. I usually utilize pve for the sake of quick iso for completing new missions.
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Fresh Cut and Starfall event announcements:

As an alliance we did 10% better in Fresh Cut than in the previous PvP (Fatal Attraction) with an average score of 660! For some reason this was an extremely competitive event and we did not do quite as well in alliance ranking as in Fatal Attraction.

We had 8 players with a score of 749 or better. These were Black Dog, Colindj, Killians, Dubstep, Rankjin, Kaiyotex, Ace and Seraph. Player of the event goes to Ace for leaving the 500s with a score of 780.

For the first time ever we had no players with a score less than 400. However there were several underperformers: Th4x0r (479), Branuak (435), Reaper (404) and Diakonos (395)

We decided to take a break on Starfall as an alliance. Starfall scores will not be counted towards Season 2 averages.
  • Unknown
    Options
    D3 support has granted our request and removed officer status from our three inactive members! I think that if we keep up our current scoring trend with a full roster of active members we will be scoring in the top 100! Please push in Cage Match and I will work on getting us some strong new members to fill those slots.
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Cage Match Announcements:

Good effort on this event; we placed 116. This was the first event without our 3 inactive officers, however we had 5 new members who for the most part did not score well. Despite that I think they have good potential and some of them will hopefully be assets to us moving forwards.

Colindj lead the scoring with an impressive 914 (currently the record score) and we had a record 10 players score above 600.

On the other end of the spectrum our Chronic low scorers continue to under-perform. Reaper, Br4dders and Diakonos all hold averages under 500 and scored under 500 on this event. Dubstepflo, traditionally a top scorer, did not participate in this event (39 points).
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Membership Changes

Ex-Members:
    -Branauk (started 2 events ago) has been removed from the alliance for failing to meet scoring requirements followed by inactivity on Cage Match.
    -Th4x0r (average 512) left the clan yesterday without giving a reason.
    -I have decided not to keep ChaosArcon who joined during this last event.
    -Huget, Kultj and Original our inactive officers have been removed!

New Members:
    -Please welcome BloodyJackyl and Cleitoncr.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey Blackdog, I'm an ex-member, but I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed with the turnaround you've managed with Olympus. I left because it was full of inactive commanders that weren't pulling their weight, but you seem to now be running a tight ship. Much respect icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bloodyjackyl checking in
  • Unknown
    Options
    Moving forward announcements will be made in our personal forum:
    http://olympusalliance.forumotion.com/

Please create an account there and participate in discussions!