How to unlink Facebook?

Options
I couldn't see this posted so I'm wondering if it's just a fault with my phone (HTC One X)...

I want to unlink my facebook account and I assumed I could do this in the settings but when I try to select the facebook option nothing happens. Surely there has to be a way to disconnect them.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Comments

• You have to do it in FB itself and remove the MPQ app in the app setting.
  • It's not listed in my app settings on facebook. I've never played it through FB, only ever on my phone.
  • You can't play this game on FB, they only link up but this will show up under your apps.

On mobile version of FB, go to Account settings -> Apps -> Marvel Puzzle Quest -> Remove Marvel Puzzle Quest.
  • Thanks for clarifying. I found the settings and have it unlinked now. But - the saga continues - I want to link to an alternate facebook account. I accidentally linked it to the account I use for career/business things (probably because that's the one that is linked to my facebook app on my phone) not my personal one which I'd prefer to use. It seems that there is no way to select which account you want - the game just remembers your old one.
  • After unlinking, you have to log out and possibly clear cookies or maybe even try clearing cache.