Nice job, Devs!

Options
I'm sick of complaining (even my own), so I wanted to offer congratulations where they are due.

Good job putting Daken rewards out there so quickly and not making us wait for months so whales can spend money maxing them while everyone else is stuck in limbo.

Also nice job rotating the cover colors for the prizes in the pvp events right now, so that people who can't get top 10 or who are not in a great alliance have a shot at getting all the different colors.

And while this is very minor and a matter of opinion, I really like the art and appearance of the Prodigal Sun event, including the new portraits for the goons.

We all know that not everything is perfect, but not everything is tinykittied, either.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    How dare you praise them, HOW DARE YOU!!!! Ten lashings of the whip for you, so show me your buttocks please.

edit: yeah they done did good.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, credit where it's due: those Dakens are a nice gesture, even somewhat compensating for that slightly borked PVE where he was introduced.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I agree.

Thanks for the Dakens, and the Ridiculously Photogenic S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe the artists could take another pass on Daken's profile shot?
    Those teeth are awful.

edit: But I do appreciate the chances at rewards. Also enjoying Prodigal Sun. Daken's meth-mouth? Not so much.
  • Unknown
    Options
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I'm sick of complaining (even my own), so I wanted to offer congratulations where they are due.

Good job putting Daken rewards out there so quickly and not making us wait for months so whales can spend money maxing them while everyone else is stuck in limbo.

Also nice job rotating the cover colors for the prizes in the pvp events right now, so that people who can't get top 10 or who are not in a great alliance have a shot at getting all the different colors.

And while this is very minor and a matter of opinion, I really like the art and appearance of the Prodigal Sun event, including the new portraits for the goons.

We all know that not everything is perfect, but not everything is tinykittied, either.

+1 -- Good positive post. Sometimes they do get something right. icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options

Few days ahead you'll be fighting all those evolved Lazy Dakens in PVP, last pollls showed even the ** version beating rounds in the unpopular enemy contest -- so let's wait a week before starting on how good this rainfall really is icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:

Few days ahead you'll be fighting all those evolved Lazy Dakens in PVP, last pollls showed even the ** version beating rounds in the unpopular enemy contest -- so let's wait a week before starting on how good this rainfall really is icon_e_surprised.gif

Ok. So just a +1 for a good positive post hit is then. D3 can have their +1 if they don't kitty the hell out it. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    *In the lair of ppl who recently bought 6+ dakan covers*

Stupid ******* tinykitty $@&$&# kitty eating giantkitty golf ball sized hemorrhoids of human beings!
  • Unknown
    Options
    also actually kinda cool with the overlapping events too, I shielded my psylocke event for a whole day and prodigal i already played through so when heavy metal came up i actually had something constructive to do.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ten lashings of the whip for you, so show me your buttocks please.

Don't do it, Dlaw! He wants them for a different purpose!!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    As for the annoying factor of Daken: I got a brain fart or something and ran Daken/Patch/Hood in the PvE for a couple of battles.
    Three passives proccing at the start of each turn separately.
    Three.
    DO NOT WANT.
    Good pasta, never run this team for PvP.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh there a defenitely some talented and dedicated developers on that team, that's what makes it so sad that it's ruined for so many people by the short term profit maximizing decision making from the top. I wish the good apples of the devs would reform and make a similar game with a more humane and sane F2P model.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    As for the annoying factor of Daken: I got a brain fart or something and ran Daken/Patch/Hood in the PvE for a couple of battles.
    Three.
    DO NOT WANT.

Several years to wait to process the simple request to turn off at least passive animations... makes me wonder if devs are just evil or outright pervert? We know they have resources to shine pixels left and right, so that can't be the thing in the way really.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Three.
    DO NOT WANT.

Several years to wait to process the simple request to turn off at least passive animations... makes me wonder if devs are just evil or outright pervert? We know they have resources to shine pixels left and right, so that can't be the thing in the way really.
    If they add the option to remove it, they don't even have to code it in the first place, because nobody in their right mind would play with animations on in PVP and waste precious time while speed-killing.
    So that option will never be included.