good things to take note of

Options
13»

Comments

• avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Luckily for me, I'm not strong enough to be dealing with your doom brackets. (Top 2 above 1100), plus I rely on 2* Daken a lot, sorry having him replaced by strength 9 strike tiles has really hurt me here, and I didn't feel like deviating from my drunken debauchery in Atlantic City to compete well so far. icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    ^^^^ haha better throw the computer in there too while your at it. Don't need any temptations!

Lol...yeah. get rid of all of it and just live off the land, sitting next to one lone wall with my worldly possessions in it. Be sort of like a piñata!

koolaid.jpg

When you finally get it out
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    ^^^^ haha better throw the computer in there too while your at it. Don't need any temptations!

Lol...yeah. get rid of all of it and just live off the land, sitting next to one lone wall with my worldly possessions in it. Be sort of like a piñata!

koolaid.jpg

If that dude ever busted through a wall of mine, he'd get a sledgehammer to that glass face of his before he could ask if I want any.
  • daveomite
    Options
    avs962 wrote:
    Luckily for me, I'm not strong enough to be dealing with your doom brackets. (Top 2 above 1100), plus I rely on 2* Daken a lot, sorry having him replaced by strength 9 strike tiles has really hurt me here, and I didn't feel like deviating from my drunken debauchery in Atlantic City to compete well so far. icon_razz.gif

Oh...i thought you said "Drunken Douchebaggery". If you had said that, then I'd really what to know why I wasn't invited.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ok good things ou want to know that I did?

completed 2 job applications! yay me....

carry on peoples... nothing else to see here....
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

koolaid.jpg

If that dude ever busted through a wall of mine, he'd get a sledgehammer to that glass face of his before he could ask if I want any.

Hahahahahaha
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    avs962 wrote:

Oh...i thought you said "Drunken Douchebaggery". If you had said that, then I'd really what to know why I wasn't invited.

I do enough sober douchebaggery, so I actually even out when drunk. icon_lol.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    avs962 wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    avs962 wrote:

I do enough sober douchebaggery, so I actually even out when drunk. icon_lol.gif

Hahaha...same here, lol. Now, where's did I put my beer.... .....