Heroes points not received after buying

Hi,
I just made a purchase of the heroes points on my iPhone. The total heroes points on my account reflects the new total.
However, when I switch to my iPad to play the game as my iPhone had low battery.. The total doesnt reflect the new one ..
Is this a bug?

Comments

• Haven't heard that one before. Did you try closing the app completely on your iPad and restarting?
  • Yup, it happened to me..icon_e_sad.gif
    The points reflected on my iphone after purchasing the points. However, when i switched over to my ipad to play (after sync with my facebook account) , the total points reflects back to the points before i purchase the points on my ihpone. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Similar thing happened to me this weekend. Sent a trouble email and still have not heard back from anyone. Bought it for my wife and now we are out 20 bucks and no hero points. She also has a few cards expiring so its getting quite frustrating. What the hell?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Please send an email with the same info you placed into the ticket to mobilesupport@d3p.us. It's the same place that the feedback ticket goes, but this'll be a second mail and it gets sorted into a different inbox folder. At worst, can't hurt to do.