I quit a week ago and here's my advice

Options
Scrap everything that tries to artificially make the game fair. It's the only reason I stopped playing. Being beaten by everyone and their grand'ma because I play a lot doesn't give me any satisfaction.

Comments

• Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Options
    I thought this was going to say something more like this

I quit a week ago and here's my advice...
    ...keep posting in the forums of a game you "quit"
  • Unknown
    Options
    To be fair, I'm definitely in the casual player range now, but I spend a lot more time in the forums because I like the community.

Although I keep waiting for D3 to announce they are "fun-balancing" the forums, and veteran posters will be limited to one post a day, max 100 words, to allow noobs to have more of a forum presence...
  • Unknown
    Options
    allorin wrote:
    To be fair, I'm definitely in the casual player range now, but I spend a lot more time in the forums because I like the community.

Although I keep waiting for D3 to announce they are "fun-balancing" the forums, and veteran posters will be limited to one post a day, max 100 words, to allow noobs to have more of a forum presence...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

But seriously, don't give them any more ideas. I'm sure they already think that we are too vocal here. HA HA.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    allorin wrote:

They'd probably nerf the reply button so we couldn't reply at all, and give free boosts to new members to promote their threads.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    allorin wrote:

They'd probably nerf the reply button so we couldn't reply at all, and give free boosts to new members to promote their threads.

Right?!? icon_lol.gif

How's the new Alliance coming along?
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    allorin wrote:

Right?!? icon_lol.gif

what do you mean? About that thread I started? Nothing yet. Still process how screwed up it is, lol.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    allorin wrote:

Right?!? icon_lol.gif

what do you mean? About that thread I started? Nothing yet. Still process how screwed up it is, lol.

Oh geez. Sorry. I'm glad I found an awesome active alliance to join. It's like McDonald's... I'm lovin it! icon_lol.gificon_cool.gificon_lol.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

Right?!? icon_lol.gif

Oh geez. Sorry. I'm glad I found an awesome active alliance to join. It's like McDonald's... I'm lovin it! icon_lol.gificon_cool.gificon_lol.gif

great for you man! Glad you latched on with the Bears!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Microtom wrote:
    Scrap everything that tries to artificially make the game fair. It's the only reason I stopped playing. Being beaten by everyone and their grand'ma because I play a lot doesn't give me any satisfaction.

If there's anything that will make me quit, it's the matchmaking. In a game with this many players, how is it that a guy with 500 less points than me can hit me 3 times in a row while I'm trying to make a push? Or how about paying 10 iso to skip somebody to see him replaced with... the exact same person? Both happpened to me tonight in Fatal Attraction, and neither is a rare occurance.