Alpha Wolves: our current situation

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Hey guys,

I am very disconnected from everything (even lost my forum account). So what is going on? They mentioned we were moving to another alliance or something. I applied to the new one but not sure what's next.
  • Unknown
    Options
    diegoL wrote:
    Hey guys,

I am very disconnected from everything (even lost my forum account). So what is going on? They mentioned we were moving to another alliance or something. I applied to the new one but not sure what's next.

Just accepted you
  • Unknown
    Options
    So, what happened?
  • Unknown
    Options
    diegoL wrote:
    So, what happened?

since there was no way for us to deal with the inactives who were commanders in the alliance the only way out seemed to be to start anew, hopefully we can now find some strong players to fill those spots
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    diegoL wrote:
    So, what happened?

since there was no way for us to deal with the inactives who were commanders in the alliance the only way out seemed to be to start anew, hopefully we can now find some strong players to fill those spots

Your situation sounds a lot like ours. I actually had posted in the General section earlier today talking about much of the same thing. I got recruited into a 15 person alliance, paid to open up slots 16-20 and got them all filled. During the sim, the originator left the game and is basically MIA at this point, cannot contact though I have tried. Same for the other two commanders... seem to rarely be on now, and again, cannot contact. It's frustrating to no end, because, as you pointed out - unless you are the originator, there's not really much you can do it seems.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Your situation sounds a lot like ours. I actually had posted in the General section earlier today talking about much of the same thing. I got recruited into a 15 person alliance, paid to open up slots 16-20 and got them all filled. During the sim, the originator left the game and is basically MIA at this point, cannot contact though I have tried. Same for the other two commanders... seem to rarely be on now, and again, cannot contact. It's frustrating to no end, because, as you pointed out - unless you are the originator, there's not really much you can do it seems.

I hope that they change this system in future so more people dont get caught out
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

I hope that they change this system in future so more people dont get caught out

that would be nice. Right now, I've kind of come to the same conclusion. I'm the only active Commander, and we've got some great people - but three dead sticks for the most part. Just like what happened to you, that has hurt us. That last day of Oscorp really bugged me as at least 2 of them weren't active at all - and we completely missed the 150. Now, same thing happening regarding Season 1. And, just like your group - it doesn't matter if I'm the defacto leader - I didn't start the alliance, so my hands will be tied.

Best of luck to you and your crew. Tough situation.