HELP

Options
I am a fairly new player to this game! Which character should i put in my roster? Spiderman-purple.. Doctor Doom-Black... Hulk-black or human torch-red!

I'm thinking of trying to get enough hero points to get Hulk and Human Torch.. But i've heard spiderman is quite good? What should i do?!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Hulk black is really rare. But then again so are torch covers. Hard decision
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hulk black and human torch red are both very good to hold onto.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Get hulk and torch, Spider-Man is going to be nerfed to uselessness and is in no way a good investment anymore. A lot of us have him already, and he is now marginal. Invest your ISO and HP elsewhere.
  • Unknown
    Options
    No love for Doom? Doom was one of my first 3*'s over level 60. His black power when maxed will be a very nice addition to starter’s roster. At aprox level 60 and 4 black covers he will add 600 damage each attack until his strike tiles are destroyed. I don't use his as much now but he was very instrumental in getting to where I am now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    If you're a new player then I recommend spending some money on roster spaces. That's the ONE and ONLY thing in this game that I think it's worth spending money on.

If you really refuse to spend money then I agree with what others have said.
    1:Hulk Black
    2:Human Torch Red
    3: Doom (Because lightning rounds)
    4: Spiderman (There is a chance that after the funbalance he'll be featured more, but that's a big IF). Spiderman has become a bit Taboo.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hulk/Torch are the two best. But, like cool said, Doom's black is actually quite handy at times. And Spidey, even nerfed, is still Spidey.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Buy Roster spaces, keep them all. You WILL need the heroes at some point for character required nodes, and they will be buffed or used in restricted events.