Snapped rubber in pve?

Options
Zirtak
Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
Some repeatables stop giving out points, like Outta my House and Lingering problems. Now there is no way to earn points and gain higher positions in the current Alaska pve tournament. Is this a bug or is this a side effect of the rubber banding? Did my rubber snap?

Comments

• What are your positions in the tournaments? The mission values are dependent on where you currently reside in your bracket. So, if you are in 400th place, you will see high point values, but they will quickly diminish as you reach the top.
  • Zirtak
    Options
    27 in Alaska, somewhere around 500 in the other one and about 130 overall. Now 41 in Alaska and nothing I cqn do about it (no points in last 2 missions). Top 50 would be nice and should be easy.
  • Zirtak
    Options
    Wait, stop the presses, an hour later the secknd to last mission drops 130 points again. Still getting used to this new rubber. Can anyone tell me missions give 0 points at times?
  • Zirtak wrote:
    Wait, stop the presses, an hour later the secknd to last mission drops 130 points again. Still getting used to this new rubber. Can anyone tell me missions give 0 points at times?

Yes. You farm them out and they give 0 points until they regenerate. This was true in the last Heroic as well. Nothing to see here, move along.