Oscorp ranking results gone ... No rewards to date!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Shalat
    Shalat Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Same here! No individual or Alliance rewards.
    Please we need an explanation!
    Game name: Égalât (Finished in top 50)
    Alliance: MIDAS Avengers
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    I did not receive either personal or alliance rewards. I was only ranked around 256 for individual, but I'm new to the game.

Just letting you all know that even the non-top players have issues too.
  • Kavel
    Kavel Posts: 85
    Options
    Same here. Neither personal (19th) nor alliance (top 150).

Username: Kavel

Are their offices or servers in the San Diego wildfire areas?
  • Shalat
    Shalat Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    They just announced a server maintenance at 11AM EDT.
    This may be the answer we wanted.
  • Highdark
    Highdark Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Ranked 20th and no rewards for me either : ( May 16
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Same issue here.
    Player #64
    Alliance #262
    No rewards

Is it an iOS issue only?
    There was an update to r53 version just the day before the issue
    But I have not received any Update notification on my Android device (even if I do not play there)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Some people in my alliances received personal reward but nobody has received alliance reward. I haven't received either. Its ridiculous that there is a daken tournament now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same issue here.
    Is it an iOS issue only?

No, I got no rewards and I have an android OS.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Missing alliance reward here.
    Dormammu U ranked 74.
    On Nexus 5 running stock Android.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I also received no rewards - personal or alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    They blasted a message in game. fingers crossed I get the correct rewards! (rank 75)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same issue here.
    Is it an iOS issue only?

No, I got no rewards and I have an android OS.

It;s also affected the game on Steam. Currently can't connect to my alliance or see any events, despite the service having supposedly been completed over an hour ago.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow. Bad form, D3. Starting the event when most players haven't even gotten their awards yet.
    I'm still waiting to get mine as well. Ranked 27 in the personal standings, and haven't received any awards at all. Not even the alliance awards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yup, nice going, D3... Starting an event with Daken when people still haven't received their copies... Way to go. I placed 9th and would like to be able to use the trained (black/blue) Daken instead of the default one everyone gets.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Let me start by saying I've been playing since launch day for android. I was looking for a new game to replace the a certain other Marvel game that had become entirely about who spent the most to buy their wins. I've been creeping the forums since th we beginning as well and I learned a lot and picked up lots of tips. Until now though I never felt the need to make an account and post anything.

I made the mistake of making an alliance and then making everyone in it a leader (in the hopes of spreading the cost of expanding). I play multiple times a day and consistently place top 50 in pvp and depending on the event top 100 as well. This last heroic event I placed 17 and all the alliance points were mine basically.

I worked for my Daken and I dont think its right or good business to leave people with no answers or idea of a plan. If you as a company want me to invest in you, you need to invest in me as a customer. I stuck by you through nerfs, ninja changes to scoring and game breaking scaling issues. The least you can do is throw me a bone and at least lie to me and say you care.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i've finished 3rd in OSCORP:HEROIC, been playing since 1 week like a lot of people here, and still no reward, now i can't even see the score board , can't see my alliance and if there are another event at this time(last 2 i can see it if i reboot the game 10 or 15 times) my name in the game es "fede25lp"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ok, now I'm really pissed off.
    I got this now:
    No mission
    My Alliance disappeared
    My gained gifts from my friends on Fb vanished
    No signs of My covers to unlock
    What's the next surprise? No heroes or what???!

• Unknown
    Options
    OK just got the update now that the servers seem to be back.

"Rewards Pending!

Still waiting for your Oscorp: Heroic rewards? They're coming shortly!

We expect a similar delay in other upcoming events such as Heavy Metal.

Sorry! We're working on a fix to get rewards out quickly!"

That was one of the info messages that popped up which I usually just close out before reading.
  • Salmon Paw
    Salmon Paw Posts: 47
    Options
    I just got my alliance rewards, it looks like they are rolling out now! Hooray! icon_e_smile.gif